Then refer to the right panel of this blog window, under 'Blog Archive' section for the subsequent 18 updates.
Session 38: Dec 31, 2010
Theme: Hindu Heritage in today's Pakistan geographical region
- How many Samvatsaras or Hindu calendar years are there in one cycle? #DharmaQuiz 447 Ans: 60
- Samvatsaras are divided into 3 groups. The current year is in the middle group. To which God is this group dedicated to? #DharmaQuiz 448 Ans: Vishnu
- There are 27 nakshatras or stars in Vedic/Hindu Astrology. In which nakshatra was Lord Rama born in? #DharmaQuiz 449 Ans: Punarvasu
- Rashis or Zodiac signs in Astrology symbolize parts of Vishnu's Sudarshan Chakra. How many degrees does each Rashi occupy? #DharmaQuiz 450 Ans: 30 degrees each, adding upto 360' of the full chakra
- Among the 9 grahas or planets in Hindu astrology, 4 symbolize 'Tamas' or Dark Guna/character. Name any 1 of those planets. #DharmaQuiz 451 Ans: Any of Mangala, Shani, Rahu & Ketu
- The duration of Kali Yuga or era is defined as 4,32,000 years. How many Kali Yugas could fit into one Satya Yuga? #DharmaQuiz 452 Ans: Four. Treta yuga was 3 times and Dwapara Yuga was twice as big as Kali Yuga.
- Which Yuga was Lord Krishna in? #DharmaQuiz 453 Ans: Dwapara Yuga, the 3rd one.
- @pangalanrao : 7
- @GirishLN : 7
- @shibu_kt : 6
- @pinkylama : 6
- @itsmesuresh : 5
- @Biorahul : 5
- @AviTweets : 4
- @cpdarshi : 3
- @lshyam : 3
- @subodh1945 : 3
- @Yours_dude : 2
- @alien_lama : 2
- @S1024B : 1
- @AMREEKANGANDU : 1
- @shivsankar : 1
- @avneeshG1 : 1
- @mukund_sr : 1
- @JanardhanMukthi : 1
- @pawandurani : 1
Congratulations & have a great new year 2011. What started as just fun interaction with a couple of tweeple, has turned out to be a thing I look back proudly at 2010. You guys are making #DharmaQuiz a real fun to look forward on Tuesdays and Fridays. Thanks to all those who answer correctly, attempt anyway and silently follow the tweets or blog.
Watch out for the next update! Of course, don't forget to leave your comments & suggestions, as well as subscribe to this blog. It is just a fun way to participate in sharing of religious / spiritual knowledge.